Jade Fern Grove tell me your convoluted stories through half-rotten mouth
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
last from me, welcome to NSV! :)

"I often think it was I who got lucky," Liri smiles, slightly embarrassed but grateful for Elixir's kind words. The words are light on the surface but privately Liri thinks back on the empty years spent traveling between heartbreaks. She'd lost everything; she'd had nothing and no one until Kavik. 

"I haven't in some time but I find the more people we have with us, the easier it is for everyone," the fae says light-heartedly, ranging back to the discarded plants on nimble paws. "It's good that you've had no trouble but I've traveled these lands most of my life. There are dangers here," her dark eyes are troubled as they sweep the nearby woods - as if monsters will suddenly conjure themselves into being and descend upon them. 

"It would not be wise to linger here for too long. I'll show you the way to the group," the sylph says, not unkindly, as she takes the lead. She stops to carefully take the lavender in her jaws and then with a gesture of her head, begins to pad back towards her family with a jaunty wag in her tail.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
RE: tell me your convoluted stories through half-rotten mouth - by Síff - June 29, 2018, 12:49 PM