Overture Downs I will decipher them to tell the world of your heart
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
The healer was unsurprised to see Grezig arrive first - only moments after her summons had finished ringing through the air. She seemed capable and loyal, though Liri suspected this loyalty lay more with the pack than with she or Kavik. Even so, Liri found herself studying the other girl even as she found herself murmuring, "Indeed." 

As loyal or hardworking as Grezig might seem, she was also mysterious. She kept her emotions well hidden and her intentions tucked away from sight. Still, the sylph got the feeling that Grezig was made of fiercer stock; she was ambitious. Liri did not distrust her but neither did she display weakness before her.

A soft smile curved her lips with welcome as Elixir emerged from the foliage, for the wolfdog was too sweet to be a threat to anyone. The fae sniffed the girl over, nudging her affectionately - not unlike a sibling. Kavik had had his reservations but Liri soon forgot Elixir's appearance in the face of her light personality and her contributions to their group.

It was with quiet concern that she greeted her giant, her suspicions and thoughts for the other two fading in relation to how tired Kavik looked. She rubbed her face against his ruff, worry radiating off her silently. "Mule deer. A couple of does, some young, a buck or two," she says as she pulls away, loud enough for the whole group to hear.

"I'll be unable to help, unfortunately," she sees no point in beating around the bush, and where she would say it with embarrassment she now says it matter-of-factly.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
RE: I will decipher them to tell the world of your heart - by Síff - July 07, 2018, 06:40 AM