Overture Downs I will decipher them to tell the world of your heart
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Liri smiles, for of the wolves gathered around Kavik alone appreciates the skill she has for tracking - for the time she spent finding such a promising hunt. 

Liri can feel some discontent at her proclamation, she feels a stab of distress at the thought for no matter how much she wishes she could run, she hasn't mastered it yet. The sylph is still teaching herself to use three legs; if she were to attempt assisting in the hunt she'd only fall - possibly tripping up the others or scattering the deer and ruining the hunt. Discreetly, the healer glances to Grezig and seeing a glint of what she takes as indignation - the sylph bites her tongue to keep a defensive snarl off her face. She glances away, giving Elixir a half-smile. "I'm fine, just crippled." 

The healer continues on, struggling not to limp as she pads away - catching the rest of their words as she hasn't gone too far for fear of startling the herd of mule deer. The sprite struggles to listen closely - suddenly disheartened. She takes Illidan with her as she goes, picking him up by his scruff gently and setting him beside her. The fae sits on her haunches, bad leg stretched before her limply, at her position downwind of the grazing ungulates. 

The Blackfoot settles in, occasionally nudging the young boy at her side to catch his attention and explain what the rest of their group is doing. With a sigh, the healer glances to the deer once more and wishes that she could fly on her feet again.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
RE: I will decipher them to tell the world of your heart - by Síff - July 10, 2018, 01:00 PM