Overture Downs I will decipher them to tell the world of your heart
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
probably the last from me :)

In the distance their forms could be seen moving amongst the brownish blurs of deer, a flash of grey or black here or there. She could see when exactly the deer fell and nudged Illidan gently before the call even came. 

The healer padded towards the others, motioning for the child to eat as she approached her mate first. The fae brushes her head against his jaw in gratitude, murmuring words of praise under her breath. 

She thanks her other wolves with a sunny smile, it's not an entirely genuine smile given she's still a bit concerned that she doesn't deserve the meat, informing them they could partake if Kavik already hadn't. A pang of guilt finds her as she too digs into the doe's soft underbelly - she found the deer but that's not necessarily as important as killing it. The sylph might have turned it away if she wasn't so hungry and she knew she needed the meal if she wanted to see the end of their road.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
RE: I will decipher them to tell the world of your heart - by Síff - August 01, 2018, 04:54 AM