Bearclaw Valley it's cold and grey, like a fat, dead pigeon
in omnia paratus
198 Posts
Ooc — Bo
Her eyes went wide at the sound of this foreign word. Something about it triggered a familiarity in her, but she couldn’t place it. Without realizing it, Piper too felt as though she could associate the sound of it with the words that Tadec had used. She’d never understood them, but she had heard them in passing and they sounded magical from the mouth of the slim crow. Still, she wanted to know more about what Mona was saying; she wanted to understand, for the first time.

“What’s a homba? My aunt Indra’s friend Tadec says I have fur like a fox! But I haven’t seen one,” the child exclaimed in an excited voice. The way he’d described such things had sounded so mystical that she could only imagine that it was a compliment. Piper’s full attention was focused on Mona at that point. Her eyes glistened with curiosity at the scarlet woman. It was in this deep examination of the beautiful woman that she saw a peculiar emotion flash across the older wolf's face. 

"Are you sad? Wa's wrong?"
Messages In This Thread
it's cold and grey, like a fat, dead pigeon - by Piper - June 30, 2018, 05:52 PM
RE: it's cold and grey, like a fat, dead pigeon - by Mona - August 31, 2018, 11:17 PM
RE: it's cold and grey, like a fat, dead pigeon - by Piper - September 10, 2018, 11:53 AM
RE: it's cold and grey, like a fat, dead pigeon - by Mona - September 14, 2018, 09:05 AM
RE: it's cold and grey, like a fat, dead pigeon - by Piper - September 25, 2018, 11:10 AM
RE: it's cold and grey, like a fat, dead pigeon - by Mona - October 01, 2018, 01:44 PM
RE: it's cold and grey, like a fat, dead pigeon - by Piper - October 02, 2018, 07:54 PM
RE: it's cold and grey, like a fat, dead pigeon - by Mona - October 06, 2018, 11:00 AM
RE: it's cold and grey, like a fat, dead pigeon - by Piper - October 11, 2018, 12:46 PM
RE: it's cold and grey, like a fat, dead pigeon - by Mona - October 13, 2018, 09:28 PM
RE: it's cold and grey, like a fat, dead pigeon - by Piper - October 16, 2018, 12:48 PM