Heron Lake Plateau I don't know what you've been told
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
When Niamh first caught sight of the stranger she balked. He was both an unfamiliar sight and a noteworthy one. There was something about his unique, earthy markings and the shape of his face that looked exotic to Niamh, who had only seen one other wolf who had a similar sort of beautiful strangeness about them- Coelacanth. The dark, feathery female popped into Niamh’s mind, and she reminded herself to go visit Undersea sometime, to check in on her sylphlike friend.

His scent was earthy and woody, but unmistakably familiar in a sense that she could tell he belonged here. A new addition, likely. She let go of the eagle gently, setting its head down carefully and looking up in response to his question, shaking her head.

”I didn’.” She said. ”Catch it, I mean. Ih was chased into a tree by a bunch of crows. Never seen one of these on the ground before...S’a a lot bigger than I expected up close,” She said. Niamh wasn’t the type of wolf to lie about a kill- not when something like this would have been impossible for a wolf to catch. She eyed him again, admiring the look he had- a sort of noble squareness to his muzzle, sharp ears and a pattern to his coat that made her envious. ”You new here?” She asked kindly.
Messages In This Thread
I don't know what you've been told - by RIP Niamh - July 02, 2018, 09:48 AM
RE: I don't know what you've been told - by Moose - July 02, 2018, 01:00 PM
RE: I don't know what you've been told - by RIP Niamh - July 02, 2018, 01:14 PM
RE: I don't know what you've been told - by Moose - July 02, 2018, 01:24 PM
RE: I don't know what you've been told - by RIP Niamh - July 02, 2018, 05:06 PM
RE: I don't know what you've been told - by Moose - July 02, 2018, 05:41 PM
RE: I don't know what you've been told - by RIP Niamh - July 02, 2018, 06:35 PM