Heron Lake Plateau I don't know what you've been told
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Niamh wasn't sure whether he believed her or not- but then again, it wasn't a big deal to her if he didn't. He was a newcomer, and not exactly someone who could sling their weight around and contradict her story. He did seem interested in the eagle though, but she wasn't entirely certain she wanted to trust him with it. What if he wasn't such a nice guy and decided that he'd try to take off with it on his own? What if it became a tugging match and he ended up ripping the wings off it? It would be slightly awkward, anyway, for them both to carry it- each taking one wing or something along those lines, so she smiled and politely declined. "Nah- he's actually pretty light. Just more awkward than anything but it'd probably get even more awkward to carry if we both tried. Thanks though," She said. 

As a reply to his introduction, she bobbed her head and gave him a friendly smile, one which likely would have revealed a mouth that was missing one upper canine. "Nice to meet you, Moose. I'm Niamh." She said. "You're not a Blackthorn by any chance, are you? They tend to have names from other animals...And there are lots of Blackthorns in this pack." He certainly didn't look like one- but then again, maybe only part of him was Blackthorn, as it appeared that only part of him was wolf. As far as Niamh could tell, Blackthorn dudes were great- and if Moose was one of them, it'd work out in his favour.
Messages In This Thread
I don't know what you've been told - by RIP Niamh - July 02, 2018, 09:48 AM
RE: I don't know what you've been told - by Moose - July 02, 2018, 01:00 PM
RE: I don't know what you've been told - by RIP Niamh - July 02, 2018, 01:14 PM
RE: I don't know what you've been told - by Moose - July 02, 2018, 01:24 PM
RE: I don't know what you've been told - by RIP Niamh - July 02, 2018, 05:06 PM
RE: I don't know what you've been told - by Moose - July 02, 2018, 05:41 PM
RE: I don't know what you've been told - by RIP Niamh - July 02, 2018, 06:35 PM