Emberwood I never knew anybody 'til I knew you
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
The healer watches him approach on silent steps, a gleam of anticipation twinkling in her dark eyes. She raised her head curiously as he nudged her, her ears twitching at his question. She'd spoken no language but the common since arriving in Teekon - since her childhood truly. It was no surprise that Kavik had yet to hear it.

"It's the old tongue, the northern tongue," the sylph explained softly, knowing no name for it. Those to the north had spoken it, or a close variation of it that she could understand, and so Liri had spoken it. 

The fae brushes her peppered muzzle through his onyx ruff idly, as if in deep thought. Worries and concerns, mostly surrounding Illidan, plagued the girl but she didn't wish to spoil the pleasure of being alone with her mate. There was little to be done to appease her fears, the search for the young coywolf's family had ended fruitlessly. In time, perhaps the brooding boy would acclimate to a new life as she had.

Reluctant to bring up her motherly worries, the fae decides they can wait as she kissed him gently - with urgency.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
I never knew anybody 'til I knew you - by Síff - July 07, 2018, 08:43 AM
RE: I never knew anybody 'til I knew you - by Síff - July 09, 2018, 09:55 AM
RE: I never knew anybody 'til I knew you - by Síff - July 09, 2018, 02:27 PM
RE: I never knew anybody 'til I knew you - by Síff - July 10, 2018, 01:24 PM
RE: I never knew anybody 'til I knew you - by Síff - July 12, 2018, 05:25 AM
RE: I never knew anybody 'til I knew you - by Síff - July 13, 2018, 08:59 AM