Emberwood So if I stand in front of a speeding car
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
whoops, forgot the thread with Corvus Vlad was backdated, ignore!

The healer turns and smiles, her tail thumping a greeting as Grezig approached on seemingly hesitant paws. Liri nodded, gesturing for the woman to take a spot on the unoccupied half of the rock. Before she can speak, she is surprised to hear Grezig apologizing. The fae doesn't think she's ever heard the stoic woman falter before and it brings a sudden normalizing quality to their first recruit. 

The sylph outstretched her pale neck, nudging the female with comfort. "It's alright, Grezig. I'm sure you didn't know quite how odd he was and we all make mistakes," the healer reassures sincerely. "For now, he'll help us reach home. Wherever that is. Once he's settled, maybe he'll...calm down or something." 

Liri frowns, considering it for the first time. They couldn't exactly turn Thorleif away once they reached ideal land. Whatever became of him, he'd at least find a place in their lower ranks should he decide to stay. The sylph's unsure she's comfortable offering him more than that. 

"You've done well for this group, don't beat yourself up so much," Liri smiles, hoping to have abated Grezig's worries.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
So if I stand in front of a speeding car - by Síff - July 16, 2018, 01:36 PM
RE: So if I stand in front of a speeding car - by Síff - July 16, 2018, 02:12 PM