Emberwood So if I stand in front of a speeding car
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Liri takes in the words silently, a frown of worry finding its way onto her features. "No, I don't suppose I believe he'll truly be normal but we all hope for things. It wouldn't do to take him with us and then send him away. No, he'll just have to make his own place amongst our subordinates. We'll see what he makes of demon deer when he faces the wrath of unforgiving packmates," Liri thought aloud, forgetting for a moment that it was Grezig she spoke with of plans and not Kavik. It was typically her mate she spoke of with leadership but she found a trustworthy capability to Grezig's insights - it was easy to discuss the finer workings of pack life with her right hand.

"But if the day should come that he steps on the wrong tail, you won't be the only one chasing him out," she had not forgotten how he slighted her, truly the healer was waiting for him to fail. 

"You've done much for us. We won't forget, once things are settled we'll see what the future brings for this pack," Liri promises, dipping her head.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
So if I stand in front of a speeding car - by Síff - July 16, 2018, 01:36 PM
RE: So if I stand in front of a speeding car - by Síff - July 21, 2018, 09:08 AM