Noctisardor Bypass Let me out of here!
dreamer trapped by your desire
272 Posts
Ooc —
One of the inkstain's names rang out, catching her attention. Immediately her hackles lifted, an automatic fear response to the approach; she recognized the voice as Siarut, and had little desire for the male's company. That she was wounded was no small contribution. She turned only her head to look at him, keeping her wounded leg submerged for the moment. The movement parted her wild, dense fur in some places, exposing some of the twisted scarring across her neck and chest.
She settled after a few moments, offering a wry smile at his comment. It has a way of finding me, The yearling mused, withdrawing her leg from the water and watching the mixture of blood and water fall to the lake's surface. The wolverine's teeth had carved deep into her flesh, and still the bleeding had not slowed; she'd already been losing blood quickly, and in no small amount.
I've lost quite a bit of blood, Her tone was calm, thoughtful. She did not know, truthfully, if she could bleed out from such a wound. Already she felt lightheaded and weak, noting a new heaviness to her limbs. She glanced to the wolverine, filled with a sudden and intense hatred for the wretched slain thing. You can take that to your group. I don't want it. The pup she'd found had not left her thoughts; quite the opposite, in fact, and no matter her distaste for those raising the girl, she found herself worrying at what sort of fate might befall her.
"Common" | "French"
Messages In This Thread
Let me out of here! - by Siarut - July 16, 2018, 02:15 PM
RE: Let me out of here! - by Alessia - July 16, 2018, 05:03 PM
RE: Let me out of here! - by Siarut - July 16, 2018, 06:03 PM
RE: Let me out of here! - by Alessia - July 16, 2018, 06:56 PM
RE: Let me out of here! - by Siarut - July 16, 2018, 07:08 PM
RE: Let me out of here! - by Alessia - August 14, 2018, 12:53 PM
RE: Let me out of here! - by Siarut - August 14, 2018, 04:56 PM