Mount Apikuni No one 'round here's good at keeping their eyes closed.
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
The healer would usually be smiling but it's obvious to her that Kavik is not as fine he claims - the strain of travelling and the stress of so many others to look after seems to weigh more heavily on her mate. Liri sighs, too tired to think how she might help him. There's not much to be done for him, the sylph gives him a quick kiss and moved on to any of the others who might have needed her.

It's Illidan who's grabbed her attention next. She's seen how intense the boy is; he keeps things bottled up and the healer can never tell if he's truly adjusting to his new surroundings.

There's a glint of concern to be found in her dark eyes, though it's for the boy she thinks of as ward or foster son rather than for the madman called Thorleif. She gives no rebuttal to Illidan for snapping at him; as she told Grezig, Thorleif would learn or he would leave. She offers no praise either, silently brushing the boy with comfort as she passed on. 

The fae paused at her mate's side, preparing to curl up against him when the sudden approach of a stranger catches her attention. For a moment she's frozen as she watches Kavik intercept her, dark eyes locked on the girl with caution. 

Liri can see the way the ebony girl's eyes find Corvus and she steps forward, hopefully catching both the stranger's and Corvus's attention. "Do you know her?" Her voice comes softer than Kavik's, curious and confident that the stranger before her won't act stupidly when surrounded and outnumbered.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
RE: No one 'round here's good at keeping their eyes closed. - by Síff - July 30, 2018, 08:54 AM