Mount Apikuni No one 'round here's good at keeping their eyes closed.
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
just wanted to point out that Hela's earlier post said "new" posting order, rather than "same" lol.

She can feel irritation bubbling under skin, she longs to shout out a "Quiet!" that might silence the hum of voices and activity going on around her. Liri blocks it from her notice, as best she can, focusing her attention on the newest wolf to enter their midst and only those that were conversing with her. 

Amongst all the activity, Grezig's jealousy and Thorleif's ramblings and Illidan's irritation with the madman were forgotten, or went unnoticed. She nodded silently as her suspicions were confirmed - the girl did know Corvus - but Minori appeared harmless and her mate calmed. 

"We have a need for followers of all types," she spoke up when the girl asked if they were in need of mercenaries. "As for our pack, it's more or less like any other - we planned to found it so we might find a home and start a family. We wanted a place where people would be heard and treated as more than a means to an end."

How many packs had she belonged to where she was merely a pawn? A soldier and a pair of fangs to fetch meals? Even to Aaron, she'd only been as valuable as her husband had been - her only worth the healing she had studied. 

The fae wanted to found a pack because she wanted to inspire people. She wanted to give them a reason worth following; something to believe in other than climbing a ladder through ranks and filling caches and patrolling borders.

Hopefully her vision of making a not only a pack, but a family and a people, would be enough to sway her.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
RE: No one 'round here's good at keeping their eyes closed. - by Síff - August 07, 2018, 12:39 PM