Mount Apikuni No one 'round here's good at keeping their eyes closed.
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
posting once more to wrap this up from liris pov, this'll be open for a while longer to wrap up but if we could make this a priority thread so we could submit our threads to the CMs :)

The woman smiled at Minori's surprise, dipping her head somewhat in embarrassment at the praise of their idea. It seems the ebony girl was inclined to join them and the healer moved to the side a step, gesturing with her head as if to physically allow the girl to join their numbers. 

"Welcome," was all that needed to be said from the healer as she moved closer, nudging aside the deranged Thorleif not ungently. She'd come to learn he was merely lost in some far away world that only made sense to him. He could fight and hunt, which they needed, and Liri tolerated his ramblings with patience that few others of their band possessed. 

The fae allowed herself to sniff Minori over, familiarizing herself with their newest recruit. After a moment she again moved to her mate's side, seeking rest once more.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
RE: No one 'round here's good at keeping their eyes closed. - by Síff - August 13, 2018, 03:47 PM