Heron Lake Plateau your ass is grass and im gonna mow it
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
There were quite a few strange faces among them lately. Towhee of yore would have balked at this. Today's Towhee largely ignored this fact, though she knew she should make a point to introduce herself to each of the newer members. She was the pack's Beta, after all. It was just that she would much rather spend time with Raven's kids or her godparents, or patrolling with X. She might not despise outsiders the way she used to, but that didn't mean she felt like going out of her way to welcome them either.

But she made a point on this balmy afternoon to seek out one of the less familiar scents and make a new acquaintance. She managed to track down their new Omega, a large she-wolf with reddish fur. Towhee studied her from afar for a few beats before making her approach. She did stand with authority, though there wasn't anything particularly imperious about her demeanor as she drew to a stop a few feet from the stranger.

"I'm Towhee," she greeted, "who're you?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
your ass is grass and im gonna mow it - by Ikkuma - July 26, 2018, 12:22 PM
RE: your ass is grass and im gonna mow it - by Towhee - July 26, 2018, 01:28 PM
RE: your ass is grass and im gonna mow it - by Ikkuma - July 28, 2018, 09:40 PM
RE: your ass is grass and im gonna mow it - by Towhee - July 29, 2018, 11:09 PM