Heron Lake Plateau i can see a heart-sized hole inside this bottle, where i'm pondering a midnight swim
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,002 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
When Towhee caught wind of the intruder's scent, every blade of fur along her spine bristled. She immediately dropped what she was doing—searching for @Niamh to catch up on the latest happenings with her friend—and began tracking the smell to its source. She found herself encroaching upon the den site belonging to Caiaphas and her ilk. The Beta had been meaning to catch up with this particular batch of newcomers but hadn't gotten the chance. And these certainly weren't the best of circumstances.

Her orange eyes hovered on the den's mouth several dozen meters behind the harlequin Kappa, then swiftly swept sideways to Caiaphas, then included the nearby Tegan. "We need to find it and kill it," she said in the same stony voice she always used, lacking any tone whatsoever.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)