Firefly Glen shadows will scream that i'm alone
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
the boy was too enveloped in that large, glossy eye to notice anything - not even the gentle boof his brother uttered from the tall tussocks. every blade of fur stood on end on arcturus' tiny body (tiny in relation to the horse, which lorded over them at a stately height that seemed no mortal could acquire) - not in defensiveness, or even fear.. but in adrenaline-pounding excitement.

and then it was nosing him, lipping at his ears with prehensile lips that stunned arcturus with their dexterity and strength; he quivered under the warm breath of those two large nostrils, inhaling the sweet scent of grass and plains that sung like stirring notes on nechako's breath. arcturus was mesmerized, ghostly still -- and it was not until the horse moved away was the spell broken.

while nechako still gazed upon him out of the corner of one of his all-seeing eyes, arcturus felt keenly the horse's absence and rose. he felt as if the horse was some god that had examined his presence, thumbed through his very being, and then with a benign will had moved on to mete judgment on some other soul. arcturus rose shakily and plodded after the grazing ungulate -- once he had caught the beasts' gaze (unknowing that nechako could see him from angles arcturus would believe impossible) he flung into a messy playbow, his tail high over his thin hips and a wide grin beseechingly on his muzzle. play with me! his body language begged; every fiber of him thrust into an eagerness for approval he had never felt before.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Nechako - July 28, 2018, 08:08 PM
RE: shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Arcturus - July 28, 2018, 08:14 PM
RE: shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Charon - July 31, 2018, 01:37 AM
RE: shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Jarilo - July 31, 2018, 02:14 AM
RE: shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Nechako - July 31, 2018, 11:32 AM
RE: shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Arcturus - July 31, 2018, 12:12 PM
RE: shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Charon - August 02, 2018, 03:55 AM
RE: shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Jarilo - August 05, 2018, 01:14 AM
RE: shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Nechako - August 09, 2018, 05:23 PM
RE: shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Arcturus - August 10, 2018, 03:39 PM
RE: shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Charon - August 20, 2018, 07:33 AM
RE: shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Arcturus - August 23, 2018, 09:39 PM
RE: shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Jarilo - August 25, 2018, 08:42 PM
RE: shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Charon - August 28, 2018, 05:30 AM
RE: shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Arcturus - September 02, 2018, 09:55 AM