Northstar Vale If I didn't know any better I'd say this was a long time coming
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Figured posting sooner rather than later would give more folks the ability to respond. :P  Assuming a fair majority are here ICly.  Any thoughts on posting rounds if there's potentially that many people in the thread?

Since the existence of another bear had brought her previous investigation to a standstill, she waited a few days before yet again venturing into the vale to see just how many of the giant brown fuzzy beasts lived next door.  The main problem she was running in to was that the new bear's scent was so prevalent that it was hard to pick out the scent of the cub that Bernard had mentioned.  They were probably on the far end of the vale somewhere if they hadn't moved on.  Probably smart if they had.

So, with her initial search muddled, she moved from the center to the edge of the vale, looking for the various paths out of the area, hoping to find the evidence she wanted.  If there was a direct route to Bearland, USA maybe they could figure out some way to make it less appealing to wander on in.  Somehow.  Cause a rockslide, put a bunch of thorn branches in the path, maybe just pee there a lot -- that kind of thinking would be up to someone else other than Treason, she was just here to gather the info they'd need.

Thus, with her mind occupied on other-species dangers, if the wind had wafted the scent of other wolves her way, she hadn't given it much thought, so when she stumbled into sight of the group she was taken aback.  The hell...?  Um, who were these people and why the hell were they here?  Her hackles started to raise defensively -- though Treason was a very large wolf and quite confident in a scrap, there was being outnumbered and then there was being outnumbered.  Of course, that didn't change the fact she was a dour sort, eyes giving a scathing review to every individual in the mixed bag present.  A howl to the Sunspire might take a bit to be answered so for the present she held off, but at least she knew she had backup, even if it'd be not the best response time.  Hopefully this group was just passing on through, because Treason had enough verbal ammo that she could be party-crasher extraordinaire without the use of a single fang.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I didn't know any better I'd say this was a long time coming - by Arbiter - August 01, 2018, 12:06 PM