Northstar Vale If I didn't know any better I'd say this was a long time coming
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
They had moved on from the mountain. Good. Progress. As the others settled in, she heard Liri’s comment to Kavik, and looked around herself. Yes, this seemed like a good place to settle. It had plenty of water and green and trees. She was sure this would be a prey animal’s paradise, so they would not go hungry. In truth, Grezig did not really care where they settled, so long as they actually did so. She was tired of moving. She wanted to say ‘Here. This is our home now. And let it stay that way.’ And then she wanted to sleep for a week and awaken refreshed, and begin her new life.

Her head turned sharply at the approach of one, no, two strange wolves. One looked pissed and the other looked… anxious? Well, Grezig would focus on the pissed one. She sniffed the air around herself. They hadn’t trespassed, had they? How could they have? Pack borders were always clear, always marked. Where had the group gone wrong? Or was this wolf pissed for a different reason. Grezig stood still, muscles taut, facing the two wolves with a questioning look, knowing that the rest of the group would be doing the same.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I didn't know any better I'd say this was a long time coming - by RIP Grezig - August 01, 2018, 12:43 PM