Moonspear come away, o wolf child!
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
CRASHING!! but please feel free to skip and PP him if you want to keep it going

arcturus had drifted from revui once the squirrel was caught; for one, revui did not relish the prospect of sharing, nor did arcturus relish the idea of insisting the small creature be shared. he had been nudging the root of a great tree when he heard barking, followed by a thunk, WHACK, and then silence. curious what had made the noise, the boy drifted to where he had last seen revui - only the clearing was empty, and the squirrel abandoned.

it was not like revui to cast aside a plaything so idly; arcturus hurried after his brother's scent.

he paid little heed to the golden wolf alongside his brother - it was revui he was concerned about, and revui he inspected first. he thrust his nose brusquely into his brother's chin, snuffing the blood and confirming his brother was unarmed.

it was then the boy caught a glimpse of the cat. he did not know what it was other than it was smaller than him, and therefore, his to eat. the mushroom rings were ignored (or altogether unobserved), but the cat was not -- arcturus sniffed the air like a slavering hound and then drifted towards it with a hungry poise to his steps.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
come away, o wolf child! - by ThE nArRaToR - August 06, 2018, 11:23 AM
RE: come away, o wolf child! - by Llewellyn - August 07, 2018, 12:36 AM
RE: come away, o wolf child! - by Revui (Ghost) - August 07, 2018, 07:06 PM
RE: come away, o wolf child! - by Llewellyn - August 08, 2018, 01:40 AM
RE: come away, o wolf child! - by Arcturus - August 10, 2018, 11:13 PM
RE: come away, o wolf child! - by Arcturus - September 06, 2018, 06:28 PM
RE: come away, o wolf child! - by Arcturus - September 13, 2018, 07:15 PM
RE: come away, o wolf child! - by Llewellyn - September 03, 2018, 01:23 PM
RE: come away, o wolf child! - by Llewellyn - September 11, 2018, 09:28 PM