Blacktail Deer Plateau There's a humming in the restless summer air.
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
She found herself attached to the plateau in a way she hadn't been to the Vale - though this might have been because it was unclaimed and had no bears. Still, there was something charming about having the tiny corner of mountain to themselves; the forest that gave way to a precipice that overlooked the edge of the Flatlands. Already she'd begun to think of all of it - the plateau and its stream, the forest and the herd of deer that frequented it, its footpaths and the grass lands where the deer grazed - as theirs. 

When she woke, the healer had set off to patrol - marking a border for others wolves to know the place had been claimed seemed most diligent to her. But as she suspected, it was a quiet morning under the shade of birch and pine trees - the only disturbance the cry of birds and unexpectedly, the call of her mate. 

With pricked ears, the sylph dropped onto three legs - she'd been reared back, clawing at a tree trunk - and loped towards the noise. Given that Kavik had also called for Grezig, the healer had some inclination what it was about. She smiled excitedly as she wove through the trees, her tail already beginning to wag with exuberance.

When Kavik and Grezig came into sight, the fae wuffed happily in greeting before moving to sit by Kavik. She settled comfortably at his side, glancing back with knowing dark eyes. 

"Good morning," she greeted them both, unable to keep the excitement out of her voice.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
RE: There's a humming in the restless summer air. - by Síff - August 14, 2018, 08:23 AM