Heron Lake Plateau I name this boat Roast Beef. May God bless her and all who sail in her.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She spent the morning looking for Tegan, only to abruptly remember he'd told her he was going on a scouting trip several days ago. Kicking herself inwardly and mumbling under her breath, Towhee instead headed toward the borders to begin a patrol. En route, she stumbled across a garter snake sunning itself and took a nasty bite to the foreleg. She was still cursing and shaking her foot when she reached her destination, only to discover that she wasn't flying solo today.

"Yo," she called out to the Alpha male, walking unevenly toward him (hopping every other step because that shit stung). "I just got bitten by a damn snake," she muttered in case he was wondering, gingerly setting her foot down on the ground and then looking up at Quixote's face. "I smashed its skull against a rock and hurled its body as hard as I could. It actually got stuck in a tree."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)