Heron Lake Plateau I name this boat Roast Beef. May God bless her and all who sail in her.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,003 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee merely nodded at Quixote's statement. The cat would have to get through several wolves first before it ever had any hope of reaching the Alpha pair's pups, herself included. She wouldn't hesitate to lay down her life for those kids. Hopefully it wouldn't come to that, of course.

The Alpha male didn't seem to take an issue with her idea, nor did he seem particularly surprised. Towhee wondered at that—she was such a dedicated homebody, she'd expected at least some questioning or even outright resistance—but made no mention of it. Quixote's attitude favored the likelihood of Towhee seeing her trip through.

"I just have this weird itch, I guess. I just want to see what's become of the caldera." That was silly, she knew. It would still be there, the same as they'd left it. "I wonder if anyone lives there or anywhere else nearby," she added, to make the venture sound a little less aimless. "I wonder if they're still there..." she continued, expression darkening. Towhee had little doubt that the Blackfeathers were probably still thriving in their grimy woods.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)