Blacktail Deer Plateau "How it bathes on her soft skin"
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
She might have jumped if she hadn't grown so accustomed to Kavik appearing silently behind her. She turned her head at the noise, expecting to see one of her wolves. She blinked in surprise when her gaze instead landed on the Sunspire Beta, Wraen. 

Liri could not be sure how she felt about that. On the one hand (paw?) it seemed vastly hypocritical to be so offended when another group appeared in neutral territory near your pack...and then just show up in the new place they planned to claim. Yet, she reminded herself the irritation she felt was reserved for their Gamma and not the whole of the pack. 

The healer worked this over in her head, and lifted herself from the shallow hole - approaching - with no sign of animosity visible on her face. 

"Hello, again," she called out as softly as she neared on dirty paws, tail wagging with welcome. "Yes, it seemed like an excellent place. I'm quite fond of it already," she smiled, sitting on her pale haunches as she cast an admiring gaze on the birch and pine forest. It was beautiful here, living on the edge of the mountains.

"I didn't know there was any history to this place," she responded curiously, turning her dark gaze on Wraen, for she was as unaware of the plateau's previous inhabitants as she had been of the Vale's.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
"How it bathes on her soft skin" - by Síff - August 14, 2018, 08:59 AM
RE: "How it bathes on her soft skin" - by Wraen - August 21, 2018, 08:13 AM
RE: "How it bathes on her soft skin" - by Síff - August 21, 2018, 01:46 PM
RE: "How it bathes on her soft skin" - by Wraen - August 22, 2018, 12:36 PM
RE: "How it bathes on her soft skin" - by Síff - August 27, 2018, 12:21 PM
RE: "How it bathes on her soft skin" - by Wraen - August 31, 2018, 02:57 AM
RE: "How it bathes on her soft skin" - by Síff - August 31, 2018, 08:23 AM
RE: "How it bathes on her soft skin" - by Wraen - September 04, 2018, 07:47 AM
RE: "How it bathes on her soft skin" - by Síff - September 04, 2018, 08:01 AM