Blacktail Deer Plateau "How it bathes on her soft skin"
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
The sentiment seemed genuine and Liri smiled with gratitude, thankful that the Sunspire wolves could be something akin to friends rather than enemies after what had happened. "Thank you, that means a lot to me. I hope your family finds the same happiness in life," she offered in return, settling on dirt-stained haunches to listen to the history of her new home.

She had heard of the Redhawks vaguely, though she had never visited the coast before Donnelaith's fiery end, and nodded at the sudden insight to the family's origins. She glanced around, wondering silently to herself what the group was like and what the plateau had seen during their reign. 

It was a struggle to keep her face still at the mention of Morningside but she managed. "Morningside? Small world, I stayed with them for a time - about a year ago," she managed in a soft, amused tone. Inside, the healer was not so collected. 

A small part of her had gone cold at the mention of Morningside and she could not stop herself from picturing Pip, as she last remembered him. She tried to imagine what their life would have been if he had lived, if they had remained with Morningside. Would he have grown up here? Would she have watched him play amongst the conifers? 

Enough. He is gone. 

The fae forced herself to return to the present, before she could get sucked in too far, and caught the last of what Wraen said absently. 

"I suppose there's history wherever you go," she said with a smile. She was untroubled by the thought of the plateau being someone's previous home; it was not the place that was so important to her but the people who resided in it.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
"How it bathes on her soft skin" - by Síff - August 14, 2018, 08:59 AM
RE: "How it bathes on her soft skin" - by Wraen - August 21, 2018, 08:13 AM
RE: "How it bathes on her soft skin" - by Síff - August 21, 2018, 01:46 PM
RE: "How it bathes on her soft skin" - by Wraen - August 22, 2018, 12:36 PM
RE: "How it bathes on her soft skin" - by Síff - August 27, 2018, 12:21 PM
RE: "How it bathes on her soft skin" - by Wraen - August 31, 2018, 02:57 AM
RE: "How it bathes on her soft skin" - by Síff - August 31, 2018, 08:23 AM
RE: "How it bathes on her soft skin" - by Wraen - September 04, 2018, 07:47 AM
RE: "How it bathes on her soft skin" - by Síff - September 04, 2018, 08:01 AM