Blacktail Deer Plateau "How it bathes on her soft skin"
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Thanks! <3

"I agree. I'm not sure I would have felt so attached to my first home if it hadn't been for the family I had there," she agreed. Without Aaron and Samuel and her brother, Blackfoot Forest had become just that - a forest.

The healer blinked in surprise when the conversation abruptly turned towards an alliance with Sunspire. Liri figured she should have known that was why Wraen approached but the Beta had distracted her with talk of the plateau's history. 

"I'll have to speak to the others but I'm sure they'll agree," the healer answered easily. She had hoped to form alliances since the idea of forming a pack entered her mind, but the likelihood of one with Sunspire had seemed slim after what happened in Northstar Vale. The fae figured if Sunspire had moved on from the conflict then there was no reason for the two groups to not be allied, though she still wanted to hear what the others - namely Kavik and Grezig - had to say.

"Once we get an answer, we can send a runner to your borders, if you wish," she dipped her head, thinking that she'd have to call their Council to meeting for the first time and wondering what they would say to this proposition.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
"How it bathes on her soft skin" - by Síff - August 14, 2018, 08:59 AM
RE: "How it bathes on her soft skin" - by Wraen - August 21, 2018, 08:13 AM
RE: "How it bathes on her soft skin" - by Síff - August 21, 2018, 01:46 PM
RE: "How it bathes on her soft skin" - by Wraen - August 22, 2018, 12:36 PM
RE: "How it bathes on her soft skin" - by Síff - August 27, 2018, 12:21 PM
RE: "How it bathes on her soft skin" - by Wraen - August 31, 2018, 02:57 AM
RE: "How it bathes on her soft skin" - by Síff - August 31, 2018, 08:23 AM
RE: "How it bathes on her soft skin" - by Wraen - September 04, 2018, 07:47 AM
RE: "How it bathes on her soft skin" - by Síff - September 04, 2018, 08:01 AM