Blacktail Deer Plateau "I will not sit from the sidelines."
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
@Donoma @Kenkou @Thorleif @Corvus @Minori @Barracuda @Quail feel free to post your character partaking, otherwise it will just be assumed they were here :)

The northron's pale tail gave a happy sway at the praise for she was proud of herself for such a catch. It was difficult proving you had use when you were crippled; you had to make everyone else forget that you were handicapped in the first place. To prove you were an equal you had to be stronger, you had to do better. 

Pulling the weight of the dead doe backwards up the footpath, up onto the steep plateau was a challenge. Her three legs strained and trembled with effort and her muscles shivered as she pulled the fawn up with short, angry bursts of power. She left several ragged holes in the doe's hide; gaping bite marks with hanging skin where she'd yanked the carcass up the cliff with the aid of Elixir. 

Once they finally managed to reach the plateau, she dropped the grip she had on the doe - her jaws aching from the prolonged pressure of gripping it. Panting, she glanced at the ebony wolfdog. 

"Good job, thanks for the help," she praised, half-hunched with exertion. Once she caught her breath, she straightened and howled, calling for @Kavik, @Grezig, @Illidan, and the rest of their pack to come eat.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
"I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Síff - August 14, 2018, 09:18 AM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Elixir - August 14, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Síff - August 14, 2018, 12:06 PM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Elixir - August 14, 2018, 12:15 PM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Síff - August 14, 2018, 12:38 PM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by RIP Grezig - August 14, 2018, 12:49 PM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Elixir - August 14, 2018, 12:52 PM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by RIP Kavik - August 15, 2018, 11:22 AM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Síff - August 17, 2018, 08:40 AM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Thorleif - August 22, 2018, 09:35 PM