Heron Lake Plateau And I've spent half of my life in the customer service line
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
I'm doing rolls for the bear's movements; if a fight breaks out, then we can roll for fight stuff, sure :) others still welcome to join. Until a fight breaks out, though, it'll mostly just be rolling for the bear's movements.

Sure enough, a dark figure approached and joined Niamh, and she was pleased to see that her brother had answered the call. She gave him a slight smile- likely because in theit youth, they had been arrogant and foolhardy, and now, as they stood shoulder to shoulder, she felt that same sort of foolish confidence return. Together, they could take on a black bear, couldn't they? It was one of the smaller kinds of bear, as far as Niamh knew- so therefore, it wouldn't be too hard to chase off...

She took a step forward and planted her forefeet, squaring her shoulders so that she faced the bear directly. She raised her tail, flagging it from side to side, and growled, snapping her teeth in a direct threat. Unfortunately, the bear would have nothing to do with it. It stood, but didn't move toward the two wolves- instead, it did pretty much the same thing she just did- squared its shoulders, heaved in a deep breath, and roared right back at her.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And I've spent half of my life in the customer service line - by RIP Niamh - August 14, 2018, 02:46 PM