Heron Lake Plateau And I've spent half of my life in the customer service line
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Niamh worried for Ambrose, who attacked the bear head-on, which wasn't probably the best option as it kept him directly in the bear's line of vision and path. She bit down harder on the fur of the bear's shaggy shoulder and definitely managed to distract it- at least for a moment or two. Unfortunately, when it turned its attention on her, it was with one large, heavy forepaw that was swung in her direction. She let go just before the paw hit her, sending her flying a few feet away. Fortunately, she'd been expecting it, and the bear's focus was still on her brother, so the swat did nothing but sting and cause her to lose her breath for a moment or two. 

She circled around to the bear's other side, and leapt in again, but at that moment the bear moved, so her teeth snapped in the air. Now that the bear was aware of her, it was much more difficult for her to land a blow- though it was faced with Ambrose head on, it still managed to evade a few of Niamh's snaps and bites, and even when she did manage to grab some of the bear's skin, its pelt was too thick for her to break through.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And I've spent half of my life in the customer service line - by RIP Niamh - August 14, 2018, 03:36 PM