Heron Lake Plateau And I've spent half of my life in the customer service line
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
With her attacks falling flat and resulting in little to no effects, Niamh's temper began to flare. The bear had retaliated against her brother and she saw and felt blood spatter as her brother was sent backwards after rising up onto his hind feet to pull back. Desparate beyond measure, Niamh emitted a high pitched YIPE as though she herself had been injured, and surged at the bear again, hoping that even if she couldn't inflict enough pain on it, the annoyingly high-pitched sound would distract it- and it worked. 

The bear turned from her bloodied brother and lifted a hefty paw again, but this time, it focused on hurting her, rather than simply pushing her away. This time, it put momentum behind the swing of its mighty paw and clubbed her square in the ribs, tearing her teeth from the fur of its pelt and sending her flying. She rolled over twice after she hit the ground, and felt a throbbing pain surge through her chest and ribs. She wasn't sure if the blood on her tongue came from her throat or if she'd bitten her lip- it was too soon to tell. But she licked it away and gathered her feet beneath her. She tilted her head back, uttered a savage and sudden warcry, and launched herself at the bear once more.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And I've spent half of my life in the customer service line - by RIP Niamh - August 14, 2018, 04:03 PM