Heron Lake Plateau And I've spent half of my life in the customer service line
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Things weren't looking good- Ambrose looked as though he was ready to pass out, but he did his best to evade the bear who seemed intent on making Ambrose his one true victim. Niamh wouldn't have it, and charged the bear again, aiming to grapple the skin behind the bear's ear, and heard another growl- one that was new to the scenario but one she recognized well. Colt had come onto the scene at just the right time. 

The bear turned its head to see Colt, tearing its fur and skin out of Niamh's jaws, but it would have none of it. With the two wolves harrying it, it lowered its head and charged directly toward Ambrose, but at the last moment, the hefty creature veered, dodging past him, and continued to gallop out toward the borders, pursued by Niamh- but she would only go so far after it. 

Her ribs aching, she gave up the chase when her breathing became coughing, and slowly she turned and meandered back toward Ambrose, bloody tongue hanging out of her mouth. She uttered a soft, tired moan as she sat down by his side and bumped her muzzle against his cheek. Her wind temporarily broken, she simply sat down to rest, and allow her breathing to return to normal before she could actually assess any damage.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And I've spent half of my life in the customer service line - by RIP Niamh - August 14, 2018, 10:13 PM