Swiftcurrent Creek i am not the kind of girl who should be rudely barging in on a white veil occasion
2,664 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Guardian
Midwife
Sitter
mahler considered she did not know what to make of his brief manner, but decided he did not care enough to comport himself differently. it was of no offense to the she-wolf; communication was a difficult thing for the musiker, and moreso in his times of emotional wax and wane. 
upon the tip of his tongue came mahler's inquiry that she tell him what it was she wanted to know. however, some muted social response informed the beast that was not the purpose of aria's question. picking up the hare, mahler slung it along one heavy shoulder before moving slowly in the direction of chusi's den "i lived along zhe coast before i came here. grimnismal. my alpha left and swiftcurrent vas vhere i found her."
a laborious sentence; a long pause followed before the gargoyle went on. "zhe pack is in need of a midwife. i have been training myself." his gait was steady, but he turned away from aria now, not wanting to see the scorn in her eyes for his chosen profession. it was not something oft shared by mahler, for midwifery was the work of women, and he was not such.
[Image: 2711649b07fc604164cb120b1b417fa3cf47bccc_00.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: i am not the kind of girl who should be rudely barging in on a white veil occasion - by Mahler - September 14, 2018, 09:28 AM