Moonspear hazine haze
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
True, it had never before been so face to face between them. What she knew came through Charon, along with the others. Summer just gave her another reason to be elusive, her growing pups and her family all the interaction she could seek in a day and night's time sometimes. "Even for coming to us  at a.. strange time." she said with a soft shift to her ears. "You have done well by us so far," she commended, tone lighter than before. Fresh off the mishaps of enough traitors for the year, Ame welcomed anything steadfast enough to stay and keep up honestly. She only wanted him to know she hadn't missed it, and knowing his prior home conditioned him as a warrior as well only made it easier. Although it was peacetime, she believed strongly in warriors, always.

"I am sure you have figured out a bit about me through my kin," she said, curling a slow swish to her tail then too. What else did he want to know? What did he know? She had been here far too long to keep it too brief. Her information came likewise, for now. "But. Amekaze. Ame, preferably.." she said, being honest. He already knew where she stood. "Charon and I are the original founders here, though I came from warriors before too. Perhaps it shows a little bit," Ame chuffed, especially when she kept that in mind when rearing her various litters over the years.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
hazine haze - by Amekaze - August 29, 2018, 01:18 PM
RE: hazine haze - by Llewellyn - September 11, 2018, 09:39 PM
RE: hazine haze - by Amekaze - September 17, 2018, 01:04 AM
RE: hazine haze - by Llewellyn - September 18, 2018, 06:30 PM
RE: hazine haze - by Amekaze - September 25, 2018, 12:51 AM
RE: hazine haze - by Llewellyn - September 25, 2018, 09:35 PM
RE: hazine haze - by Amekaze - October 10, 2018, 02:38 AM
RE: hazine haze - by Llewellyn - October 16, 2018, 05:24 PM
RE: hazine haze - by Amekaze - October 31, 2018, 02:03 AM