Moonspear hazine haze
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She did not put lengthy thought into what he may know already. It would be a quiet sort of knowledge, subtle and lurking like she might prefer. If he knew a various handful of her offspring already, he would maybe see some of her strengths and desires reflected back through them, and their blood alone. Maybe, considering the scenery she kept, alongside the company, he might know something too--and face to face? Much else. Hard to tell, exactly, but she always knew the silence suited her all to well and he would know how to read into this--for what she said was true, it only began to tell the whole tale.

It was good, and he tested her name so she nodded gently before he detailed, while she mulled it over. "Thank you," she returned, and took the liberty of speaking for Charon too but there was no doubt that they were grateful as well in a time when loyalty was so damn hard to come by. She believed in her family first and foremost (mostly, barring those few who abandoned them), but wolves like him could be equally as important given the time, and circumstance. Something about him made her hopeful, so far. "Tell me more about your homeland?" she suggested. Scraps of it that alluded to a greater picture that she gathered through her mate had been enough to make her curious, and seeing his bearing firsthand before her--now, especially, the timing suited her to find out more.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
hazine haze - by Amekaze - August 29, 2018, 01:18 PM
RE: hazine haze - by Llewellyn - September 11, 2018, 09:39 PM
RE: hazine haze - by Amekaze - September 17, 2018, 01:04 AM
RE: hazine haze - by Llewellyn - September 18, 2018, 06:30 PM
RE: hazine haze - by Amekaze - September 25, 2018, 12:51 AM
RE: hazine haze - by Llewellyn - September 25, 2018, 09:35 PM
RE: hazine haze - by Amekaze - October 10, 2018, 02:38 AM
RE: hazine haze - by Llewellyn - October 16, 2018, 05:24 PM
RE: hazine haze - by Amekaze - October 31, 2018, 02:03 AM