Moonspear but i took careful aim, and i made no sound
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
IM NOT WEIRD UR WEIRD !

he held his breath as his sister turned to him, catching sight of the red pock-marks that stung her face. as she winced and closed her eyes arcturus could not help the twinge of worry that crossed his features - that was what brothers were for, right? taking care of their sisters (and not relentlessly tormenting them)?

he thought the stone was pretty, and his eyes seemed to light up as yami inspected each trinket -- up until she caught sight of the bone and seemed to recoil from it. a wrinkle of a frown worried his muzzle and creased his brow -- he would never do such a convoluted thing (ok, maybe not so freshly after injury.. but once they could all look back and laugh on it... no promises) as bring the very object that had wounded yami back to haunt her.

"no!" arcturus exclaimed, a defensive air in his tone that was mollified by a more carefully wounded inflection in his body language there-after. he glanced guiltily at the bone, regretting his oversight in presenting it.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
but i took careful aim, and i made no sound - by Arcturus - August 22, 2018, 07:49 PM
RE: but i took careful aim, and i made no sound - by Yami - August 29, 2018, 02:20 PM
RE: but i took careful aim, and i made no sound - by Arcturus - September 02, 2018, 01:36 PM
RE: but i took careful aim, and i made no sound - by Arcturus - September 18, 2018, 07:00 PM
RE: but i took careful aim, and i made no sound - by Arcturus - September 22, 2018, 09:16 PM
RE: but i took careful aim, and i made no sound - by Yami - September 18, 2018, 08:45 AM
RE: but i took careful aim, and i made no sound - by Yami - September 21, 2018, 06:11 PM
RE: but i took careful aim, and i made no sound - by Yami - September 25, 2018, 06:24 PM