Moonspear but i took careful aim, and i made no sound
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
the young boy's fur was still on edge in indignation, but as the seconds passed his offense lessened, until eventually he had forgotten the 'accusation' all together. siding up next to his sister he nudged the thin arch of the bone with his black nose, his tail tentatively thumping against the stone beneath them.

"it's a bone," he said in a hushed manner, nudging it closer to his sister so she might inspect it. he hoped that she would find it as interesting as he did; he liked the soft, flutelike quality of it. it wasn't a thick or clobbersome bone like he was used to, and it appeared delicate while being extraordinarily strong.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
but i took careful aim, and i made no sound - by Arcturus - August 22, 2018, 07:49 PM
RE: but i took careful aim, and i made no sound - by Yami - August 29, 2018, 02:20 PM
RE: but i took careful aim, and i made no sound - by Arcturus - September 02, 2018, 01:36 PM
RE: but i took careful aim, and i made no sound - by Arcturus - September 18, 2018, 07:00 PM
RE: but i took careful aim, and i made no sound - by Arcturus - September 22, 2018, 09:16 PM
RE: but i took careful aim, and i made no sound - by Yami - September 18, 2018, 08:45 AM
RE: but i took careful aim, and i made no sound - by Yami - September 21, 2018, 06:11 PM
RE: but i took careful aim, and i made no sound - by Yami - September 25, 2018, 06:24 PM