Broken Boulder you only hold me up like this 'cause you don't know who i really am
✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
686 Posts
Ooc — remus
Away

he casts his gaze against him, willing to drop his point even if he doesn't agree -- either it's him symbolically or it's him literally, the usurper of alarian's affections. more important: this bit of history to add to his meager collection (a quilt of implications and sentence fragments -- patchwork, but delight is decent enough to read it). "but," he says carefully, "even then, he didn't leave forever, did he? he came back to find you." 

it doesn't matter. the androgyne hears that tone and knows exactly what his lover means. he swallows. "alarian," delight says, willing for once they drag their game into the open, "you aren't going to run off and look for him." there is no question though are you? worries the line of his mouth, furrows his brows. part of him thinks: maybe i should be grateful he is warning me this time, but the bigger, meaner part thinks: there is a limit

delight has hit his.
but we were worried that you'd fallen in the river, or worse
but then you sent us back a letter, it said in capital letters
"THE UNIVERSE IS GOING TO CATCH YOU"
[Image: 8jSCQgn.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: you only hold me up like this 'cause you don't know who i really am - by Ariel - August 29, 2018, 08:00 AM