Broken Boulder you only hold me up like this 'cause you don't know who i really am
✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
686 Posts
Ooc — remus
Away

laugh is pulled from him, surprising him. "you should be thanking me," delight murmurs, a playful lilt to his voice. he is bone tired -- so much they've gone through in so little time. he still thinks alarian's had it worse than him, but -- but hell, he'll concede easily, he's been through the ringer himself. sighing, the singing-sunlight leans into his embrace, letting his eyes shut for a moment. 

"if you do go, a heads up would be nice," the chancellor murmurs, "mostly so i know how long to wait before i start panicking you've gone off and nearly died again." again he is playful -- but there is an edge of real vulnerability there. delight "abandonment complex" singing-sunlight -- who'd've guessed he has an issue with his partners vanishing on him without word?he knows he can't keep alarian here forever, as nice as it'd be. alarian, who is so -- so flighty, though he means that lovingly. even queenie'd left him in the end, and she'd been a rock, if an unhappy one. 

ugh. delight puts those thoughts out of his mind and buries his face in alarian's scruff. no more!
but we were worried that you'd fallen in the river, or worse
but then you sent us back a letter, it said in capital letters
"THE UNIVERSE IS GOING TO CATCH YOU"
[Image: 8jSCQgn.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: you only hold me up like this 'cause you don't know who i really am - by Ariel - September 26, 2018, 08:32 PM