Blacktail Deer Plateau "It is our choices that show us who we really are"
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Liri hadn't noticed the differences in their answers - it seemed to her both were important when it came to ranks. Those who had been here the longest had her trust - Grezig and Elixir and perhaps even Minori, as the two seemed to be forming a tentative friendship. Yet, helping out around the territory was equally important - if a newcomer worked harder than one of their original recruits then Liri wouldn't hesitate to demote them. 

"That's a way of looking at it. Ranks make things easier but we don't put so much emphasis on them - our main concern is the pack at whole. We're a family and this is our home. Everyone needs to work to keep it safe, the ranks help motivate people to do so," Liri tried again, wondering if she was just confusing Rue further.

Liri practically beamed when the silver said she would stay. Had she less self control she might have approached with the same exuberance she approached many of her familiar pack mates with, sniffing Ruenna all over and welcoming her, but she wasn't sure the girl would appreciate that. She settled for a smile and, "Wonderful! I hoped you would." 

"The Door," 
the Alpha answered, "most of us sleep there and it's where we meet for classes and gatherings." She glanced to Kavik then, reminding herself to speak with him later about when they would hold their first class, and wondering if he had anything to add.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
RE: "It is our choices that show us who we really are" - by Síff - September 11, 2018, 12:02 PM