Firestone Hot Springs these are the pros and cons of hitchhiking
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
More fragments. Maegi was thinking of stepping out of the water and moving to a different pool, to shut down this awkward interaction, when finally some pertinent information was shared. Ruenna, from Blacktail Deer Plateau. She stood through the explanation, listening to the woman speak with a cool expression painting her face.

"Well, there is," she said, her voice slightly sardonic. "My friends are nearby. But we don't mean any harm," she added, shaking her head. Blue began to relax once again, shifting idly from foot to foot on her back. "We're just passing through."

The girl lifted her chin, staring at the stranger, who now at least had a name to go with the face. "I'm Maegi," she introduced herself. "I've never heard of Blacktail Deer Plateau. What's it like?" She was surprised this woman had so readily given away her home. For how wary she seemed now, danger must not lurk behind every tree in her territory, for her to be so candid.
Messages In This Thread
these are the pros and cons of hitchhiking - by Maegi - September 07, 2018, 11:51 PM
RE: these are the pros and cons of hitchhiking - by Ruenna - September 08, 2018, 09:18 AM
RE: these are the pros and cons of hitchhiking - by Moor - September 08, 2018, 02:03 PM
RE: these are the pros and cons of hitchhiking - by Maegi - September 09, 2018, 10:25 PM
RE: these are the pros and cons of hitchhiking - by Ruenna - September 13, 2018, 08:52 AM
RE: these are the pros and cons of hitchhiking - by Maegi - September 13, 2018, 04:14 PM
RE: these are the pros and cons of hitchhiking - by Ruenna - September 15, 2018, 12:46 PM
RE: these are the pros and cons of hitchhiking - by Maegi - September 15, 2018, 01:35 PM
RE: these are the pros and cons of hitchhiking - by Ruenna - September 15, 2018, 02:16 PM
RE: these are the pros and cons of hitchhiking - by Maegi - September 15, 2018, 03:46 PM
RE: these are the pros and cons of hitchhiking - by Ruenna - September 15, 2018, 04:14 PM
RE: these are the pros and cons of hitchhiking - by Maegi - September 17, 2018, 09:22 PM
RE: these are the pros and cons of hitchhiking - by Ruenna - September 27, 2018, 08:51 AM