Blacktail Deer Plateau Think what you will, take me as I am
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Her ears pinned at the soft tread of footsteps. She could feel the presence at her back, though they didn't approach, leading her to turn her head over her shoulder nervously. Her dark gaze landed on the newest recruit, the one she had seen from the undergrowth. He still seems timid, though Liri is unsure what exactly caused this. 

Regardless, she whuffed softly in welcome, her tail wagging. "Hello," the leader greeted verbally as she turned to speak to him. He was exotic in appearance, chocolate coated with sky blue eyes, she noted absently and his scent was a mixture of pine, lavender, and something distinctly male. 

"I'm Liri," she offered, "would you like to join me? The view is lovely." She turned back to it, listening with her back turned to see if he approached. 
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
Think what you will, take me as I am - by Síff - October 09, 2018, 11:04 AM
RE: Think what you will, take me as I am - by Krarius - October 09, 2018, 11:15 AM
RE: Think what you will, take me as I am - by Síff - October 09, 2018, 11:22 AM
RE: Think what you will, take me as I am - by Krarius - October 09, 2018, 11:30 AM
RE: Think what you will, take me as I am - by Síff - October 11, 2018, 09:35 AM
RE: Think what you will, take me as I am - by Krarius - October 12, 2018, 12:06 PM
RE: Think what you will, take me as I am - by Síff - October 12, 2018, 12:16 PM
RE: Think what you will, take me as I am - by Krarius - October 30, 2018, 09:06 AM
RE: Think what you will, take me as I am - by Síff - October 31, 2018, 07:31 AM