pack member cap
355 Posts
Ooc — hela
hi! i have looked around the guidebook and the threads stating the recent changes, and i was unable to find an answer.

with the new changes to the breeding season rules, pup slots are unlimited, but is the cap for pack members still 24? Using Atautsikut as an example, they currently have 16 members; they have two characters each expecting 4 pups. When all 8 pups are born, their member count will be 24; does this mean no one else in the pack can have pups unless the member count drops below 24?

just wondering in case PMs need to keep an eye on this!
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Aye, the cap remains 24, so members need to keep an eye on the stats when planning litters.

This could lead to some juicy arcs, like pack splits or even members being run out to make room, etc!
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
355 Posts
Ooc — hela
That's what I thought but wanted to make sure! Thanks!