question about mates
44 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
[size=small]Can I have two of my wolves become eachother's mates? Or do their mates have to be other wolves... and can I RP two of my wolves together?[/size]
~Signature~
-
Katniss is a friendly wolf and will often approach others in hope of a friendly conversation. She will become submissive if challenged, and will choose peace over fighting, but if attacked she will fight back
-
OOC My pronouns are he/him, and just so people are aware, I am a younger member between the ages of 13-17, but I’m comfortable with mature topics.
6 / 2 THREADS
506 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Tactician
You can definitely RP your characters together if you want to!

As for mates, you can have your characters be mates with each other, but because RP is all about collaborating with fellow players, we don't encourage playing this way. The experience is much more fun and fulfilling with another player's character!
44 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
(June 07, 2022, 04:38 PM)Aventus Wrote: You can definitely RP your characters together if you want to!

As for mates, you can have your characters be mates with each other, but because RP is all about collaborating with fellow players, we don't encourage  playing this way. The experience is much more fun and fulfilling with another player's character!

Would it be ok if if I just RP'd the conception with my two wolves, but had them break up and then just have my shewolf raise the pups alone?
~Signature~
-
Katniss is a friendly wolf and will often approach others in hope of a friendly conversation. She will become submissive if challenged, and will choose peace over fighting, but if attacked she will fight back
-
OOC My pronouns are he/him, and just so people are aware, I am a younger member between the ages of 13-17, but I’m comfortable with mature topics.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Yes. We still strongly encourage players to collaborate, but technically a player may do this under current policy.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
44 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
alright, I'll give it a little time to see if I can find either of my wolves a mate, but if I can't I may just want to move on.

Thank you. (:
~Signature~
-
-