How early is too early?
199 Posts
Ooc —
Hi! I wanna get Sanja's situation sorted out asap since she's my last remaining active character. I was wondering if it was OK to have her give birth early? She's due anytime around August 20th, which is approximately one week from today.

Google says: "Puppies born 5-7 days early have a reasonable chance of survival. Puppies born more than 8 days early will usually be unable to swallow or go to the bathroom without help. They will need 24 hour care and may still die. Puppies born more than 10 days early are very unlikely to survive."

I'm wondering if it would be acceptable within the guidelines of the game, to have her give birth prematurely so that the players can get situated with their puppy characters, and that'd also present a good ending for Sanja.

If not that's okay too! I can wait and see if I have time closer to her due date and post then.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It looks like we had a similar question here. You can either deliver them a week early or forward-date the thread by up to seven days.

Quote:Premature birth is one week max...

Quote:Birth threads can officially be forward dated (pups born on original due date, but thread is posted earlier) by a maximum of 7 days.

For the pups, have them add a link to the birth thread in their prompts so we can see that it's valid and there should be no issues with their acceptance!
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
199 Posts
Ooc —
Ah ok! :) Thanks for referencing that, I hadn't thought to look for other threads with the same question!
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
I knew it would take some digging, so I was happy to sleuth it up for you. <3
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)