Number of Trade/Specialty/Mastery Limitations?
Loner
184 Posts
Ooc — Raven
All Welcome 
Hello All,

I was taking a look at the Guidebook and Help Documents trying to reacquaint myself with the various trades WOLF has, as I brainstormed a new character. As I looked around, I noticed that I could no longer find anything referencing the limited number of trades/specialties/masteries per character. Formerly it was a limit of 2 trades and 3 specialties or something like that. I did recently come back to WOLF after a little hiatus and noticed that a few other things have changed. With that in mind?

If I am missing it, can someone please point out where the additional trade limitation rules are in the current guidebook/help documents?  If they are not listed... doesn't that mean there is no longer a limitation?!

Thank you!
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
There's still a limit of two trades and three specialties. We'll work on getting this readded to the help article. Thanks for catching!
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)