acct permissions
Brecheliant
Raven*
1,168 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Fisher
idk whats up with this specific acct (teya) but she's randomly untitled and i cant post in the brech forum D:
[Image: zTO57rj.png]
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
(May 17, 2023, 04:18 PM)Teya Wrote: idk whats up with this specific acct (teya) but she's randomly untitled and i cant post in the brech forum D:

I think I fixed the issue, let me know if you're sorted? :)
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Brecheliant
Raven*
1,168 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Fisher
looks fixed to me! thank u! can u retitle me or can I do that myself lol
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
(May 17, 2023, 04:58 PM)Teya Wrote: looks fixed to me! thank u! can u retitle me or can I do that myself lol

I think you should be set up as PM, so you can do it yourself, or have your fellow PM do it!
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Brecheliant
Raven*
1,168 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Fisher
thank u again!