Blacktail Deer Plateau Beautiful girl, stay in my world
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
I always have time for you!

In all the time that she'd lived at the Plateau, Fin had never been more popular than that one time when she'd shown up near dead at Lasher's side, broken and bleeding from an encounter with a totally unjustifiably pissed off bear. Visitors had come and gone, some wanting only a few words with Blue Willow while they peered curiously in at her sleeping patient, some looking to speak with the Blackthorn herself, only to be turned away when the healer told them of her need to rest.

Today was a bit unusual for Finley in the fact that she'd actually spent much of it awake. Blue had left her alone for the first time since she'd arrived, which Fin had taken as an opportunity to test her limits--something the healer had strictly forbidden her from doing. It turned out, she'd had a very good reason for setting that restriction.

Thus, it was in a rather awkward position that the young Virtute found her pack's former gamma. Fin had tried to stand, only to shriek with pain and collapse forward onto the ground as her front legs gave out from the pain. She laid with her arms stretched backwards underneath her towards her rear, her head flat across the ground, her rump still up in the air since she was utterly terrified of moving again and causing herself further pain. She looked up at Saena as the girl stepped into view, suddenly extremely aware of just how bizarre she probably looked.

"Heyyyy..." Fin said, making a pathetic attempt at some semblance of normality, "............sup."

Messages In This Thread
Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Saēna - November 07, 2014, 08:16 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Finley - November 07, 2014, 09:13 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Saēna - November 07, 2014, 11:32 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Finley - November 08, 2014, 04:50 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Saēna - November 08, 2014, 08:02 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Finley - November 09, 2014, 01:17 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Saēna - November 10, 2014, 02:05 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Finley - November 10, 2014, 02:24 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Saēna - November 10, 2014, 06:46 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Finley - November 11, 2014, 10:06 AM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Saēna - November 11, 2014, 08:45 PM