Blacktail Deer Plateau Beautiful girl, stay in my world
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Fin listened quietly as the girl began to weave her story--a story that turned into a plea for her to remain at the Plateau. Several things struck her as very odd about all of this, the least of them being that Saena wanted her to stay so badly. That was strange in itself--wasn't this the first time they'd ever really talked? No, what she found most unusual was the demonic picture she painted of Fox.

Was this really what they all thought of Fox? That she was some selfish temptress who'd fiendishly wrapped Peregrine around her claws and begun to play him like her own personal puppet? And did they really think so little of Peregrine that they actually believed he'd become so cold and so... pathetic as to be so easily manipulated into "changing" that drastically? It was all very strange to Fin, and as the girl spoke, she thought of all the ways she could poke holes in all of the theories she presented.

But, in the end, she went Fin-ish with it. "My god..." she replied, lowering her gaze to the ground between her paws, "You're right. I don't know how I could have been so blind... They.. They must have brainwashed me or something... I feel so foolish..."

Messages In This Thread
Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Saēna - November 07, 2014, 08:16 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Finley - November 07, 2014, 09:13 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Saēna - November 07, 2014, 11:32 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Finley - November 08, 2014, 04:50 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Saēna - November 08, 2014, 08:02 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Finley - November 09, 2014, 01:17 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Saēna - November 10, 2014, 02:05 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Finley - November 10, 2014, 02:24 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Saēna - November 10, 2014, 06:46 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Finley - November 11, 2014, 10:06 AM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Saēna - November 11, 2014, 08:45 PM