Blacktail Deer Plateau Beautiful girl, stay in my world
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Fin watched Saena as she spoke with wide eyes, nodding along as though she were clinging to every word. It was like a preacher singing gospel to the lost and hungry souls of his congregation. Any minute now, Fin would throw up her arms and sing hallelujah as she was swept away by the girl's truly ground-breaking words.

"I just can't believe it..." she said a moment after Saena had finished speaking, "I mean, I thought they were my friends. Peregrine even came and asked me to be their beta when I got back... I was so excited, honored at the time, but now... Now it's like.. Do they want me to be their beta because they think I'm a trustworthy, deserving wolf? Or did he give it to me just to draw me further into Fox's web?"

Fin shook her head sadly, glancing up only briefly when Saena asked about her injuries. She looked away as though ashamed. "I... I thought I was helping the pack at the time..." she admitted slowly, "But now I can see it was probably all some diabolical trick. Fox told me the bear had been stealing from our caches, that it was a threat to our safety. She... She asked me to go stop it. I don't know why I was such a fool to actually have tried... I nearly died, Saena." She turned and gave the juvenile a pathetic, dopey sad face that was very reminiscent of that cat from the Shrek movies that looked all adorably sad just before it sprung its trap.

Messages In This Thread
Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Saēna - November 07, 2014, 08:16 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Finley - November 07, 2014, 09:13 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Saēna - November 07, 2014, 11:32 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Finley - November 08, 2014, 04:50 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Saēna - November 08, 2014, 08:02 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Finley - November 09, 2014, 01:17 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Saēna - November 10, 2014, 02:05 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Finley - November 10, 2014, 02:24 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Saēna - November 10, 2014, 06:46 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Finley - November 11, 2014, 10:06 AM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Saēna - November 11, 2014, 08:45 PM