Bramblepoint bartering, pleasantries, and consumption
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Maybe it was crude but Towhee brayed a laugh when Phox used their son’s name and the term “knocked up” in the same sentence. It was funny because it was true! She sounded exactly like a donkey with some sort of terrible head cold.

I could tell you all about them, Towhee replied to his inquisitions, but you should go and see for yourself. I’ll head back there after I spend a day or two catching up with everything here, if you wanna be my sidekick? Or I can be yours. I’m not picky.

On that note, he questioned her about her little passenger. Towhee snickered, then clicked her tongue against her teeth. This prompted Batman to crawl forward and come to rest between her ears, making it look as thought—irony of ironies—she now had two sets.

I can’t believe you haven’t noticed him until now, though he is teeny and he spends a lot of the time buried in my fur. He’s called Batman and he’s been my ride-or-die for about a month now. It’s not the same as having X but he’s a pretty awesome little dude, aren’t you, buddy?

Towhee went cross-eyed trying to look up at him, as if such a thing was actually possible. She then dropped her eyes and grinned at her brother, wondering what he thought of her little winged companion.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
bartering, pleasantries, and consumption - by Phox - August 25, 2023, 02:46 PM
RE: bartering, pleasantries, and consumption - by Towhee - August 25, 2023, 03:03 PM
RE: bartering, pleasantries, and consumption - by Phox - August 26, 2023, 01:18 PM
RE: bartering, pleasantries, and consumption - by Towhee - August 26, 2023, 03:17 PM
RE: bartering, pleasantries, and consumption - by Phox - August 27, 2023, 09:25 PM
RE: bartering, pleasantries, and consumption - by Towhee - August 28, 2023, 01:18 PM
RE: bartering, pleasantries, and consumption - by Phox - August 29, 2023, 08:53 PM
RE: bartering, pleasantries, and consumption - by Towhee - August 29, 2023, 09:02 PM
RE: bartering, pleasantries, and consumption - by Phox - August 30, 2023, 08:58 PM
RE: bartering, pleasantries, and consumption - by Towhee - August 30, 2023, 09:11 PM